Today, my family has finished wrapping and putting all their presents under the tree, and, well, just look:
That's a lot of presents!
Everyone kept saying in January that this was supposed to be the "hard year" and all. Doesn't look like much of a hard year to me. I'm still in shock of the amount of presents under that tree and I really just want to use this post to tell everyone that I am very grateful for the past year. So many (good) things have happened and I'm just really thankful for that, I guess!
- I spent the New Year at the Philippines, in my home country. To say that it was amazing would be an understatement. I spent it the true Filipino way. You know, with Christmas firecrackers blowing up an inch or two from my face. I had a great time with all my family and I saw my brother again! And the food, oh, the food!
- The past school year had been pleasant. Of course, it wasn't perfect, but it was a comfortable year. Also, I was really happy with all my results! Fingers crossed it would be the same this year!
- I guess I could say that the highlight of my year had been the summer.My cousins finally came over from the Philippines and we has so. much. fun. It has just been such a pleasure spending those 3 or so months with them! We ate quite a lot of midnight snacks, we went places, we laughed and all. I also read so many books over the summer!
- Two words: my birthday. My parents threw a birthday party for me as a gift and they let me invite my classmates and friends! It was the first time I myself threw a party in Ireland and as much as I don't really like socializing with people, it was fun being the host for once! It was definitely tiring, but it was also such an experience!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I know I've only been a fan for a little over a year but better late than never, I say! It was a really, really good end to a really, really good series. I cried. A lot.
- I have started posting a couple of videos on Youtube! Granted, I posted 2 videos in 6 months and one of them is for school but that's such a milestone for me!
- Halloween was amazing! I dressed up as a Death Eater. It was pretty darn cool.
I wish everyone a lovely Christmas Eve.