Saturday, December 17, 2011

Project for Awesome 2011


I'm not a video-maker. I know as much about video-making as the next person. So it was really mind-blowingly terrifying that I was asked to make a project for awesome video for our class. Like, OK, I proposed the idea to the class and I didn't say no when they asked to but it was still scary.
You know what else I'm not? I'm not an interviewer. So imagine how afraid I was when I had to interview two lovely ladies from St. Vincent de Paul! So yeah, the first part of the experience was just terrifying. I've never done anything like it before. The only video in my youtube account was made of PICTURES, for goodness' sake. It was unchartered territory.
Editing and finishing the video was fun, though! It was all so exciting and new. :D Byt the way, I made the video for PROJECT FOR AWESOME. If you don't know what that's about, you can find out more here:

Click-y click-y

You can check out my video here:


Don't forget to Like/Comment/Favorite all of the project for awesome videos you see! DFTBA.

-Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Pak job ads and advertisement, for Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad http://allpkjobz.blogspot.com/
    and all cities of Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete