Thursday, December 15, 2011

Questions for a Bookworm


If you could ask a favourite author just one question, what would it be? I would ask  John Green: What's the story behind Looking For Alaska? Was it based on real-life experience?

If an author gave you the chance to rewrite or to change the fate of a book character, who would you chose?   
Fred Weasley.

   Did your parents read stories to you when you were little? If yes are there any special ones you remember the most? No, My parents didn't read to much when I was younger... they just gave me books... I don't remember learning how to read. Although they did tell me a lot of stories. My favourite one was the story of the day I was born. My dad would tell it in such detail that I asked for it every single night. I also liked their childhood stories. I still do.

What do you like more the smell of old antiquarian books or the smell of new fresh ones you just bought?  The smell of old books. I think that's what time would smell like if we could smell it. :D

You get the opportunity to choose between to secret talents: either to be able to make things come to life through reading them or the gift to read yourself into a book. Which one would you like to have? Read myself into a book, definitely. It would be so much fun if I could go tot he world of Hugo Cabret, or tag along with Alaska, Pudge and Colonel during their pre-prank night. 

  Do you have a favourite children’s book or a favourite fairy tale? I remember the Principal when I was in 1st grade gave me a whole set of fairy tale books. I loved Rumpelstiltskin and Rapunzel so much. It was the version of Rapunzel where the prince goes blind when he fell on the thorns, and he ran away but Rapunzel found him and they didn't exactly lived happily ever after because the Prince was still blind, but they were together. I just loved it so much.

Someone would talk to your friends and ask them to compare you to a book character. With who do you think would they compare you? 
I don't know... No one has ever told me they remind me of someone from a book.

Tell me the name of a writer who you would like to have as a friend. 
I wouldn't mind being friends with Roald Dahl! 

You can hide in a written down world for only one night into which world do you escape? 
Hogwarts. Without any doubt.

You have to flee to an unknown place and all you can take with you are three books of all the ones you own. Which three ones do you put into your bag? 
The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger, Paper Towns by John Green and...  probably Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong.

I got this from herlibraryadventures and she adapted it from Madamedaydream. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment