- Complete the 50 Books Challenge. I joined Goodreads in the middle of last year because of Sanne (Booksandquills) and I picked up the 50 books challenge in the middle, trying to remember the books I read in the first half of the year. So now that I am starting in the very beginning I'm really determined to finish the challenge!
- Save money. Last year I got a Credit Union account! I'm being a grown up. :D
- Have good Junior Certificate results.
- Read the books in my shelf that I haven't read yet. I'm such a book collector. That's why I prefer buying books rather than borrowing them from library or from a friend (unless I really can't wait until I have enough money to buy it). As a result of that I have a lot of books in my shelf that I don't even know what the story's about!
- Get a better sleep pattern. 2011 ruined my sleep pattern. January 2011 I returned from the Philippines and because of the time difference I couldn't sleep well, and then when summer rolled around I used to sleep at 3am-4am. One day I slept at 7am. I just miss those days when I wake up and I'm not so tired and my day isn't half-gone.
- Collect more vintage cameras. I only have a Polaroid and a not-digital camera (pictures soon!) and I wouldn't mind having more. :)
- Make more internet friends. I have a penpal from England and an e-pal from USA that I met through Yourpants, but I really want to make more friends from the other side of the world. I just think that people that is the farthest from me has the best ideas because those ideas are very different from what I already have.
I think that's it. I'll see you guys tomorrow!