Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Top 5 Cities I Want To Visit Before I'm Thirty

Background image source
I love travelling. Ever since I migrated to Ireland and boarded my first plane, I've been such an avid fan of it. "The pleasure of leaving," as John Green states on his book The Paper Towns. Anyway these are the top 5 places I want to visit someday, preferably before I am thirty. Let me know the places that you would want to visit someday! In the meantime, enjoy these travelling-related links:

I think Marion or marionhoney in youtube makes the BEST travel videos ever. Check out this video that she made when she went to Scotland! But I would have to say that this one is my favorite.

Don't let me anywhere near this bag. I would seriously consider getting on the nearest plane. Right away.

This necklace is too pretty. 

I was daydreaming that I was in France. I was also on Polyvore. Check out the set that I made.

A travel journal from Etsy to record all your travelling shenanigans!

Of course, you can't leave without a map!

Now pack everything on these vintage suitcases and you're ready to go!

Love Always,
Danielle






No comments:

Post a Comment