Saturday, February 18, 2012

These are a few of my favourite things!

I was in Etsy today, and I was in the middle of favoriting a Doctor Who Kindle Skin Cover (No, I don't have a Kindle. But Doctor Who!) when it occurred to me that I favorite a lot of stuff in Etsy, and I want to show you guys just a few of my favourite things! 

It's my absolute dream to own a time-turner. Like, c'mon, who doesn't want a time turner?
It's Lego. LEGO.
I was sorted into Slytherin in Pottermore. If you want to see the blog post
 about that one, click here. :)

No one will ever lie to me ever again. EVER.
He is like fire and ice and rage. He is like the night and the storm
in the heart of the sun. He is ancient and forever. He burns in the
center of time and can see the turn of the universe. And he's wonderful.
You're trying to kill me, aren't you? :D
I want to cry.
Er, yeah. I think that's enough. Thinking about these things makes me feel like Bella Swan in New Moon. I realize that these are all Doctor Who and Harry Potter stuff, but what can you do. :D

I'll see you guys some time in the future.

Love,
Danielle.

Disclaimer: None of the pictures in this post are mine. They belong to their respective owners.

LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment