Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy World Book Day!

Hello everyone! Since today is World Book Day, I thought I'd show you guys some of the books I want to read this year! I am doing the 50 books challenge on goodreads and these are some of the books on my to-read list. 

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green...


...because I'm about the only one in the world who hasn't read this book yet. I've heard some really, really good things about this book (from fellow nerdfighters, of course), and I just got news that it will be in the New York Times Bestseller List for the seventh consecutive week. I cannot wait. Although I have to. The book's too pricey for a 15 year old student with no work, like me, to purchase. Gotta wait for my parents. :D

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson...


...because... Maureen Johnson. 

The Lord of the Rings series and The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien...


...because I have tried reading these books like three times already and I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED THEEEEEEEEEEM. I would start reading and everything is going well but one night I would just stop. Also, the movie for The Hobbit is coming out so I better read the book already!!!

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green...


...because it's the only book (aside from TFioS) by John Green that I haven't read yet. So naturally, this needs to be rectified.

Insomniatic Dreams by Shawna Howson...


...because I have read Shawna's poems in her blog and I really, really, really like them. This is not available in Ireland though, so I'm gonna have to get it off the internet. Oh well, it will be worth it.

That's just some of the books I want to read! My actual to-read list contains 91 books. But I'm not complaining!

I'll see you guys later,
-Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment