Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's A Slytherin Night Tonight...


...you and me broomsticking into the world (Winterspringpro, anyone?).

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody! 

We went to town today with hopes of seeing the parade, but it started hailing just before the parade was about to start so we went inside a fast food restaurant and when we came out, the parade was already starting! I didn't take as much pictures as I normally would on a Paddy's Day, but here are some halfway-decent ones anyway.

There seems to be a trend going on with animals on bikes. I'm
not complaining.





Story. I myself don't have a picture of it, but this Charlie Chaplin impersonator kissed me on the cheek, and a guy from a newspaper (I think) took a picture of it! I swear I'm not lying. Somewhere out there is a picture of a Charlie Chaplin impersonator kissing me. Yeah.

 
In other news, my brother has arrived!

Yaaaaay!
He was a bit shy of me at first but after a few hours of playing and talking and everything in between, he got pretty comfortable around my presence. 

Yeah, that's that! I'll probably will talk to you guys less often from now until the summer because once my parents find out about my Mocks results, they'll be so angry I won't be within a 10-mile radius of a laptop or a computer. Sorry, guys.

Bye!
-Danielle.




No comments:

Post a Comment