Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Things I Bought- February + Updates

Hello everybody!

I know that this post is really, really late, and I'm sorry. I'm not even going to make up an excuse. Lately I have been feeling so dull. I can't do anything. Or at least I can't do anything right. Anyway. Here are my purchases for the month of February!

So as you guys know, February was a very different month for me. My parents left me with my aunt and uncle and I had to learn how to do things on my own. But I'm really happy because aside from freedom, my parents also gave me money. Needless to say, I am now broke. 

I've already shown you guys my TARDIS, but...


Sorry. This needed to happen.


I think Fred (George?) is having a little too much fun in that swing
thing The Doctor uses when he fixes the Tardis!
Also, Cho Chang beside the TARDIS.
Yep.
I'm thinking of re-reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket. I now have, if I remember correctly, the third and the eight books in the series, which I both got from charity shops. In the past few months that I've been going around charity shops I couldn't help but notice that a Series of Unfortunate Events book is almost always guaranteed to be in the shelf. I don't know why that is, but it is a thing that is happening and I am really glad about that. Okay.


I also bought a coloring book. But not just any other coloring book...


This is the Harry Potter coloring book I was talking to you guys about!

*smirks at Gryffindors*
Story. We went in the charity shop (in which I bought this bad boy from) right after we came out of a sweet shop. So, naturally, we were eating these amazingly delicious stuff when we came in. Me and Fame (my cousin) were eating Nerds by Wonka and Javin (her brother) was eating a bar of chocolate. This bar didn't have a brand. So we went and paid for this colouring book when the cashier asked Javin, "Is that bar of chocolate the Willy Wonka one?" And then he said, "...no." And then the cashier was like, "Really? cause they're selling Wonka chocolate bars in Kitty's Cabin downtown you guys should check it out."
So we paid for the book, got out of the shop, ran down to the other side of the town, and got a Wonka chocolate bar. And it was... *sigh* if heaven could be food, that's all I'm saying.


I also bought a classical music record because I felt like that was an important genre missing in my growing vinyl collection. I thought it was used one because of the tears in the cover, but when I opened it, it was totally new. Like, there were plastic still covering the record, and it plays perfectly. 


Also, update on things.

Most of my mocks results came back this week. They were really, really bad. Remember when I told you guys that I was finding it hard to care? Yeah, well, I think I'm going to have to force myself to care for my own safety. If my parents sees my report card this Easter, they are going to disown me. I am very, very worried.

Speaking of my parents, my dad is back! He came back today. He did ask me about my studies and I was just like, "They weren't too bad and I didn't fail in any of my subjects and I got mostly Bs and a couple of As   but apparently I have a good chance of getting an A in the Junior Cert in the subjects I got a B in and that's good and really imporasdfg... So how was your flight!?

We also have a new English and History teacher, and I love her so. She's very focused on driven and I really, really like that in a teacher, you know? Also, I may or may not start a collab fashion blog with my cousins Krizanne and Fame. Fashion is something that we all love and our styles our very different from each other and we thought that it would be really fun to keep track of them. It's not final yet, I still have to talk to them, but I'll keep you guys posted so you can check them out if you're interested.

So, yeah, I guess that is everything. I will show you guys my brother when he arrives here, and I'll talk to you guys soon!

Bye!
-Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment