Monday, April 2, 2012

BAEDA 02 - Laaady GodIIIIIiiiivaaaaaa...

Funny thing, guys. I thought today was the 1st of April. I don't even know how I managed to do that, but since it's me, of course I did. Well that's my Blog Every Day in April gone. Sad face.

I've been so MIA around the internet lately because I have been so busy with school (my dad got my report card last week, by the way. He's not happy and he does not want to see me in front of the computer until June. I'm totally pulling a Mission: Impossible right now) and so many things are just happening in real life that I've been neglecting my internet duties (I'm not leaving you, though, internet. Don't worry. You and me. One True Pairing. Aw yeah). One such duty is the Godiva Day. Again, I thought today was the first of April so I didn't really know that I was missing it, but I did. And I'm sad. For those of you who don't have a clue WHAT I'm talking about (What's wrong with you?), watch this video.


Alex Day is an independent singer and last Christmas, with the help of the NermieArmy, his song "Forever Yours" charted at #4 in the UK charts, and he's trying to do the same with his new single, Lady Godiva, that was out yesterday- Godiva day. He's doing really, really well -he's already number 1 in Slovenia. See.


So proud.
 So if you guys have some extra money left and if you think this song is awesome, buy it on iTunes the link is here.

I guess that's all I really have to talk to you about today. I'm now off to catch up on my blog reading and then I'm going to revise some Business Studies. *le sigh* 


I'll hopefully see you guys tomorrow!
-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment