I would say that this is actually one of the best ones I have ever built ever! It's very comfortable and warm inside and there are lots of space as well. Can I keep this in my room forever?
So I am officially starting the summer holidays in about 4 days and I am very determined to make this the best summer holiday so far. Me and my friends exchanged lists before we even did the Junior Cert. A Summer To-Do List. Orla and Caitlin gave me their lists about a week or so before school ended, Orla's being full of books to read and Caitlin's being full of dares to do.
But I still don't have a list of things to do over the summer for myself.
So I'm going to make one. Right now.
Danielle's List of Things To Do for the Summer:
- Finish the summer to-do list that I made a year ago, which you can find here.
- Finish Orla and Caitlin's lists for me.
- Read more classics (at least 6 classics over the season)
- Make a map of the world for my wall with Orla.
- Learn to play new chords in the guitar. (Cause D A Em G is getting kind of tiring)
- Take more pictures.
- Be more connected to other people in youtube and other bloggers. Have discussions and conversations. Share interests. Give your 2 cents on a subject. USE WORDS.
- Blog more (at least three times a week)
- Get caught up in the 50 books challenge.
That's all I could think of so far. But I expect I'll add in more later.
I should sleep now, so.