Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Have Missed You All.

The Junior Cert Examinations is finally over! Well, mostly over... I still have to do my one last exam on Wednesday, which is Music. It sucks that I have to wait for it for five days, of course, but what can you do. At least I'm mostly finished! *three cheers hooray!*

Oh wow I have missed this. I missed the sound of the keys of my keyboard as I turn my thoughts into sentences that at the very least resemble coherence. I have missed the quiet whispers that escape my mouth as I try to make sense of my ramblings. I have missed the feeling of not having anything to worry about but the words that I would choose to be on one blog post that nobody cares about. I'm so happy I'm back. And I can't wait to get back to the swing of blogging again!

I have no idea what I am going to talk to you all about for the next... 2 billion years, but I am going to find something, no matter how mediocre, and I am going to talk to you all about it. I also think it's worth mentioning that I am doing BEDA, Blog Every Day in August. Well, I will try. But I will try hard.

So I'll see you guys very, very soon!
Goodbye for now!

Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment