Sunday, July 15, 2012

Story: The Banana Incident

So this thing happened quite a while ago but I want to share it with you guys because I've been thinking of starting a series in this blog called "Story," where I tell you random and pointless stories that I don't want to forget and I want to look back on some time in the future, so I am storing them here, in the interwebz, for safe-keeping. This one features my brother. He was about four years old at the time.

My parents were gone. They went grocery shopping. My aunt, who was living with us at the time, was cleaning her room. I was in front of the computer in my bedroom. My brother was downstairs, safely (or so we thought) watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, eating a banana.

I was in the middle of talking to my friend Justin, when all of a sudden I heard my aunt shriek, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

I ran out to the hallway as fast as I could and I saw my brother standing there, grinning. He was drenched in god-knows-what liquid, with bits and pieces of mashed freaking bananas in his hair and clothes. He reeked of bananas, and when we checked the couch in the living room, it was covered in banana liquid.


We quickly gave him a bath, and cleaned the banana mess in the living room sofa, before my parents came back home. We never knew what he did, or how it happened. All we knew was that it involved bananas.

This has been a Story.



No comments:

Post a Comment