Friday, August 3, 2012

"For whatever we lose (like a you or a me)

It is always ourselves we find in the sea." -E.E. Cummings

We visited Cork about two weeks ago and here are some of the pictures I took.I had a really fun time in there and I can't wait to be back soon!


We stayed with the loveliest family in the loveliest house ever. I mean look at that picture above. That's the view from their backyard.


Me and my brother.







The house we stayed in.


Look guys I found an Irish TARDIS!







We went to the fishing port, or whatever you call it, and we fished for a while. I enjoyed it so much I was seriously considering being a fishermangirl in the future. It was just a lot of fun.

So, yeah! I know I haven't blogged in a long while but I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you guys! I have been on blogger's block for more or less a year now and I'm just trying to let it pass. Thank you for following me! I hope to get back to the swing of writing soon.

Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment