Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Playlist Of My Life

Boomzine on tumblr made this post about making a playlist that will basically be played if your life was a film. I decided to do it! I had a really good time choosing songs and I encourage other people to do the same because it was SO MUCH FUN.

Each song corresponds to a scene or part of the movie that is my life. It took me a while to think of some of the songs, also a lot of reflection, haha. Anyway, here is the playlist. :)

1. Opening Credits- Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
2. Getting to know the character- Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds
3. Character Observations- Greetings in Braille by The Elected
4. Walking Theme- Cicadas and Gulls by Feist
5. When things go wrong (running)- The World Is Mine (I Don't Know Anything) by Alex Day
6. The Breakdown- For Real by Okkervil River
7. Looking Closer- Game Shows Touch Our Lives by The Mountain Goats
8. It's Okay- Everything's Okay by Lenka
9. Fini- Good Morning Sunshine by Alex Day

And that's it! Thank you to Caitlin for this idea. As I've said I had a fun time doing it, and if you're interested feel free to do it too, cause it's fun.

I'll see you guys soon!

Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment