Saturday, October 6, 2012

Change Is Near


I've been neglecting this blog.

I thought it was just writer’s block. But I just realized that it’s not. I have had so many things that I could've written about in the past couple of months. No, it’s not writer’s block. It’s something worse than that. It’s loss of interest.

I've been doing this for the past three years and I have never experienced such disinterest in my own blog before, and for such a long time, too. Which is sad, because I don’t want to stop writing my stories and my experiences in here just yet. I don’t want to stop sharing bits and pieces of my life with people who are interested. I have more stories to tell.

So in an attempt to get myself motivated in writing again, I am making changes in this blog. I'm not quite sure yet, though… Maybe a change in appearance, or maybe I’d introduce a couple of weekly posts. But things are going to change, one way or another. 

I just thought I'd warn you guys about it. :)

I'll see you all next week... hopefully.

Have a good day!

Love,
-Danielle.



No comments:

Post a Comment