Thursday, December 27, 2012

Resolutions

So I know that every year I make resolutions and I don't really try my best to keep them... at least I don't remember thinking, like, "Hey, I really need to do that one thing in my resolution list now." But maybe I get them all done anyway by accident? I don't know. I never know. So this year I'm doing something different. I'm actually going to look back on my resolutions from last year and see if I got anything done this year! *gasp*

New Year's Resolution #1: Try and buy stuff from the Internet. Nope.
New Year's Resolution #2: Blog more often. Nope!
New Year's Resolution #3: Try. This one was in relation with my Junior Certs. It's fair to say that I did try a bit, but not as much as I would have liked...
New Year's Resolution #4: Stop comparing my work/clothes/self to somebody else. Erm, I did compare myself to some people this year, but not as much as I did the year before, I think.
New Year's Resolution #5: Read The Lord of the Rings series and The Hobbit. I read The Hobbit, at least! I'm going to go see the movie on Friday.
New Year's Resolution #6: Keep Promises. I kept what I consider the important ones.
New Year's Resolution #7: Try and tie loose ends. I'm proud of this one. :)


Well then. That was... discouraging. This year I'm completely wiping the slate empty and I'm re-jigging the things that I would like to read, watch and do, and also my 30 before 30 list. I'm putting them all on one page and I'm going to print them off and I'm going to post them in a wall in my room. SO.

One. Blog more. This year I'm going to do my best to blog every week. It's going to be a challenge as I can hardly even blog every month anymore, but I'm going to do my best. I just want to get more into writing because I'm thinking of doing NaNoWriMo in November. Two. Read more. This year I'm really going to try and do the 50 books challenge, in an attempt to get myself back into reading. I am going to post the books that I'm planning to read each month right here so both you (if you want to) and I can keep up on my reading. Three. Be more organised. Along with posting the books that I will be reading for 2012, I will also be posting my plans every month so I can keep track with what I have to do. Four. I'm also starting TV shows! Get ready for explosions of feels! You can visit my tumblr here so you can see me lose my head as I fangirl. And... Five. Actually try and keep all of my resolutions for once!

I realize that these plans are maybe way too detailed organised but I've lived like a nomad in life in 2012 that I actually crave for structure. SO. We'll see in a year. 

Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment