So, without further ado,
~Nine Reasons Pizza Is Better Than Cake~
- You can have pizza delivered to you (almost) anytime, (almost) anywhere.
Lots of establishments offer pizza delivery so you won't even need to leave your house to get pizza! The pizza will come to you in probably less than half an hour.
- John Green's favourite food.
It is the favourite food of John Green, writer of several best selling novels that has broken many a reader's hearts. If that's not reason enough for you to pick pizza, then I don't know what is.
- Tumblr user pizza.
- Calories. I myself don't calculate the calories of food I eat, but if you do that then I've got good news for you. Pizza has less calories than cake! Google said that a 14" regular pizza has 266 cal per a hundred grams, while sponge cake has 289 cal per a hundred grams. I mean I know it's only 21 calories, but for an average european, that is what you burn if you run at the speed of 10 km/h for 2 minutes!
- Pizza is healthier.
Pizza is a fairly acceptable main course for lunch/dinner because it has enough nutrients to sustain you during the day. Or, well, until the next meal at least! Cake is a dessert that contains lots of sugar and won't do as good a job in keeping you going during the day as a pizza would.
- Cooking Technique.
I mean, just look at this badassery:
- Eating Pizza Reduces the Risk of Cancer
According to a bunch of Italian researches, pizza can reduce the risk of developing oesophageal cancer, colon cancer, and mouth cancer! The reason for this could be lycopene, a chemical found in tomatoes that is thought to give protection from cancer.
- You only need your hands!
Pizza can be eaten without a fork or a plate or anything because it's perfect and will not make you all messy.