Monday, August 12, 2013

I MISSED A DAY!!! UGH DRAAAAAAAAAAAAT

So yesterday was a sad day for various reasons, but one of them is that I totally forgot to write a blog post!!!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh *headdesk*

However I will still be continuing to blog for the rest of the month, except now I'm doing BALA (Blog A Lot in August) instead of BEDA. It's not as impressive, but, you know. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Yesterday was a neutral day, I had a bad morning that sort of bled through the afternoon, but me and my cousin and my aunt went shopping! Which I love, because I like getting new things. Yesterday I bought a new pair of dungarees, but with a skirt at the bottom instead of shorts if you get what I'm saying. I also bought a black 3/4 top with mesh thingy at the neck/chest area. Both of these are from Penneys. And then at Boots I bought a new red lipstick from Rimmel London called "Alarm," because I can't find my other red lipstick anywhere. No pictures, though, I'm sorry, I still don't have a camera!

Also lipsticks. I'm loving them a lot lately. I'd love to have a poppy-colored one, kind of red-orangey in colour, and a dark plum one. Like, really dark violet.

http://www.polyvore.com/bobbi_brown_creamy_matte_lip/thing?id=73816762

http://www.allurabeauty.com/2011/review-mac-me-over-part-ii-lipsticks/
(third one from the left)
And since we're talking about fashion/beauty things anyway, can I just talk about this person from lookbook I've discovered called Nadia Esra? She's a 21 year old from the Netherlands and she's got the most amazing style and I love it. Also, her hair is absolutely gorgeous.

Also, I guess she's not really a fashion blogger but I adore Caitlin from bollykecks' style. She was what I was thinking about when I bought that skirt dungarees! I just love how cute she looks all the time, and she has the most amazing shoes!

So I was thinking of ways to personalise my dungarees, and I thought of patches so I headed to etsy to find cool ones, but there's lots of cool ones! I mean, look!

BADGES



I think that would be all for today's blog. I'm sorry it's kind of all over the place, I'll try to make a better one tomorrow!

-Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment