Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm doing BEDA!

I decided a few days ago that I'm going to (try to) do BEDA this year! It might be a pretty bad idea for me actually because, as you've seen, I'm pretty bad at commiting to something, but this year I'm going to try my best to actually make this happen. To blog everyday for the month of August. We shall see.

Today I'm going to hopefully go to town to buy a new pair of school shoes for September! I've been wanting to go to school since a couple of weeks ago and I reeeeally hope today we can get started on that!

Yesterday me and my friend went to town and we saw these creepers being sold for like 20 euro at the shop called Shoe Zone, and I love them. I've been looking for creepers for a while now because Jenn of clothesencounters on youtube says they're super comfortable. And because I'm short, I totally support shoes with a bit of heels and are comfortable at the same time. My only problem is that the shoes have velvet-y/suede-y material on them, and I'm pretty sure my school does not allow suede or velvet shoes. I hope my parents still get them for me even if I won't wear it to school though.

In another school news, have I showed you guys my obnoxiously loud bag?


Yep, that's what I'm bringing to school. Everyday. For the next two years. It's huge inside, so I'm going to be able to fit a lot in, and also it's super warm when I wear it so that should come in handy. My only problem with it is that the zipper snags on the fur whenever I open it, so if anybody has any idea of how I can avoid that that would be great!

I'm actually pretty excited about going back to school. Transition Year didn't have a lot of theory stuff to learn and I think I actually kind of miss it. Also this year, I'm not studying any subject that I loathe (coughgeographycough), so I'm looking forward to that too! I actually miss having a routine so much so while I absolutely adore lazy days when I just sit on my bed all day watching Clarissa Explains It All, I'm pretty happy going back to school.

See you guys again tomorrow,
Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment