Friday, August 2, 2013

Running Out Of Topics Already

So we ended up not buying school shoes yesterday, and at this point I'm getting a bit panicked because I've only got less than a month to buy my school supplies and I've only got my bag. So I really need to start nagging my parents about that.

I spent most of yesterday watching Five Awesome Girls while painting my nails, and singing I LIKE GUYS WHO LIKE HARRY POTTER TO ME THEY COULDNT GET ANY HOTTERRR at the top of my lungs (the songs is Painfully Obvious by Lauren Fairweather) and also WOOOONT YOU BEEEE IN NERDFIGHTERLIKE WITH MEEEE (Nerdfighterlike also by Lauren Fairweather). I also wore a plastic silver tiara on my head all day, because I'm fabulous.

I have quite a creative way of painting my nails. I'm right handed, so that means that when I'm putting on nail varnish, the left hand always ends up absolutely impeccable. After that though I have to do the right hand, using my left hand that is still wet with nail varnish, and I usually end up with something like this:

Can we please ignore the fact that yes, I was wearing the same shirt yesterday as the day before. Check out my tiara though, don't I look regal.
I then take a shower or wash my hands and let the excess nail varnish on the skin part of my fingers wash away, and then I'm left with this:


(Yes I did just talk to you in detail about how I do my nails. The beauty/curse of BEDA is that you run out of things to talk about pretty quickly.)

I also spent a good part of yesterday reading a lot of online content. My friend Kate has a personal blog, and I caught up with it and I adore her writing style. If you want to check her out click here. Also, speaking of my friends, we have recently started a collab blog! Click here if you want to check that out. The title and address of the blog is not definite and we are definitely open to your suggestions, and yes we are not all blogging yet but we will be in a couple of weeks!

As for books, I've finished The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams a couple of nights ago or something and I just forgot to tell you, but I've started The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. I'm enjoying it so far! I like how we are exploring Zaphod Beeblebrox's character a little bit more, and I can't wait to see what the answers for all the mysteries in the book are. However I kind of got a bit tired last night of reading two books from the same series so to break it up a little bit, I picked up The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. What's interesting about this book is that I've heard a lot of people's feelings about it, be it good or bad, but I don't actually know what it's about. So I'm going into it with no idea whatsoever about what I'm about to read and I like that.

Later guys,
-Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment