Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Going Up // October

Hello Hello! October is my favorite month of the year (December is a close second!) and there's so many things that are going up for this month I don't even know where to start. But I will begin anyway. Here are the things that are going up for October:


  • Dining Room Table:
    Studying in the dining table is not uncommon for a lot of people, but it is for me. As I've said before my school does supervised study after school and I usually do the bulk of my homework there, but if there are leftover assignments that I have to do I usually do them in my bed or in my study table. I never leave my room unless I absolutely have to. But I recently discovered the wonder of using the dining room table for studying! After going home from study I usually restart my homework at around eight o'clock so I don't have to worry about having to talk to other people in my house if I go downstairs, because they're usually already up in their room. That way I avoid awkward family small talks. As well as that the dining room table is SO BIG that I can have my work spread out like the way I like it, and I don't have to worry about stuff falling off or anything. It's great. I love it. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Turning Seventeen:
    I've already talked about this in the previous post but I'll say it again: I'm loving the way life is at the moment. Also my 80s themed birthday party was a success and I had loads of fun (we watched a few movies and danced to 80s music. Also watched 80s aerobics) and I got a lot of really cool stuff as well, including a new laptop and a new phone. My previous laptop had a broken CD drive, missing keys on the keyboard, and a screen filled with blue spots that you can hardly see what you're looking at. A new laptop was sorely needed! (I got a Sony Vaio E14117 laptop, if anyone's wondering. I like it so far but the touchpad's kind of hard to use.) I also got an iPhone, so needless to say I'm very pleased! (I already posted more instagram pictures and videos than I ever did in the past six months.) I may not be getting any Christmas gifts as a result of that though. But whatever, I am still very happy.
    17th Birthday Party
  • Halloween:
    As is displayed by my 80s birthday bash, I love dressing up, so halloween is a fantastic time of the year for me! This year I'm going as a gypsy/fortune teller, and I've got my costume more or less ready. Me and my friends are getting together again this year and we're going to watch a halloween movie, eat some toffee apples and go trick or treating with my brother. But instead of only three people there's going to be four of us. I doubt anything can top last year's though!
But yeah! That's about it. I'd be very interested what anyone who is reading this is going as this Halloween, or if you're putting on a costume at all. In the meantime, good bye.

Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment