Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Five Years!

Yesterday (23rd June) was my fifth anniversary in Ireland, and the fourth anniversary of this blog! It seems surreal, because I feel like I have been living this part of my life for, well, as long as I am living. The experiences that I have gained through living in Ireland is worth about twenty years of the life I lived in the Philippines, but maybe that's just because I was young, and my experiences then normally equated to counting pretend money. The time that I have had here so far has been invaluable, and everyday I'm gaining more and more experiences that will hopefully one day turn into stories that I will tell my grandkids. So today, I thought we could take a stroll down memory lane and, running the risk of embarassing myself, see how I turned out in my five years of living here.

I was very impressed by the trees.
I think this was my first OOTD!
Youth wasted on the young.


Me and my choir teacher, Ms. McCarron, after the first year mass


But then things got considerably better.

<3 td="">

Who spies the leafleft for the then-new iPhone 4?

We started to multiply.

So this was a phase that happened...


Delphi during TY!

Ah yes. The time Rome captured my heart.






























So the moral of the story is that the OOTDs get significantly better. Hang in there.

I just want to thank all of the readers of this blog, if there are any. I want to thank you for sticking with me in the past five years and hearing about my woes and my rants. I promise more good things are coming this way.

That's all, folks.

-Danielle.

2 comments: