Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."

I cannot tell you guys how happy I am that it's finally October! I started the month off in the right foot, I went on a retreat with my friends to a retreat house in Laois where we talk about positive mentality among other things. We even discussed the idea of having a sort of "Pouch of Happiness," which something that one can hold on to when the going gets tough. We sort of "made" our own one, but less real and more primary school craft with paper and stickers:

I'm thinking of maybe making a real one for myself!

I've been very stressed with school in September that I'm very glad to be leaving that month behind, and I feel like because of the retreat I'm ready to take on October!

To me it's a really special month because it's my birthday month, it's when it starts to REALLY feel like Autumn (my second favorite season), and last but not the least, it means Halloween (and with that, midterm break)! I'm so super excited. This year I've decided that I'm going to dress up as Cleopatra. I've already experimented with the make up:
The only thing that I have to organise is the costume itself, which, provided I have the right materials will hopefully not be too hard!

I hope this month will treat me better than September! And I hope it treats you all well too.

Love,
Danielle

P.S. Here are some more pictures related to October to make everyone feel a little bit more inspired:

http://www.girlshue.com/latest-fall-fashion-trends-for-girls-2013-2014/





4 comments:

  1. This post made me feel warm and happy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup is on point!! ^^

    - Tran
    http://themarvelousmiji.blogspot.com/ (beauty)
    http://dembooksandbuns.blogspot.com/ (books)

    ReplyDelete